Talbot Park Nursery is a well-established and experienced, family managed Nursery, which has gained an excellent reputation from Parent/Carer recommendations. Established in 1994 the Nursery is registered Good with OFSTED(2016), & offers places for children aged 2-4+ years.
We provide full or part-time places all year round. We accept 2,3 & 4 year old Early Education Funding (EEF), which is applied against fees and is offered 'stretched' over the year at 11/22 hours depending on entitlement.
Our Nursery Staff team are highly qualified with a wealth of experience they are all extremely caring, friendly and professional.
All at Talbot Park Nursery would be delighted to meet your child and yourself during a Show-around of our lovely setting. Your child can explore, join-in and play whilst we talk thorough any questions you may have for us.
We believe that our children and their parents instinctively know that we were the right nursery for them during their initial Show-around, we often hear "Its like a home from home, friendly welcoming and a wonderful safe place to play and learn."
Please contact us to book your show-around Telephone: 01202 528512 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We believe Care and Education to be integral. (Educare)
- We believe Children deserve a high standard of care and quality teaching from Experienced Staff.
- To achieve this we believe it is important Staff continue their personal development and Talbot Park Nursery provides the opportunity for On-going Training.
- To promote a positive sense of self and self-esteem, we will ensure the family background, interest, abilities and cultural heritage of the Children will be celebrated throughout their Learning Experiences.
- We promote all aspects of Being Healthy
- We will encourage Children to develop positive relationships with other Children and Staff.
- We believe that Children need to be respected in order to respect.
- We work towards being part of the local community, accessing resources enabling children to make a positive contribution to the local and Nursery environments.